All purchases are professional and discreet.

How do I get a medical marijuana card?

You must be a Michigan resident to qualify for a Michigan Medical Marijuana Certificate. You must also have a  certification form signed by your doctor. Then you will send the doctor’s certification form,   the application form, a photocopy of your drivers license,  and the application fee to the State of Michigan.  Check the website at State of Michigan’s LARA (Licensing and Regulatory Affairs) for Michigan state laws and forms.  We recommend that you make photocopies of everything you send to the State and that you send your application by certified mail.

Where are you located?

Northern Specialty Health is at 902 Razorback Dr, Suite 11 in Houghton, Michigan. Dairy Queen and Taco Bell are next door.

Do I need a medical marijuana card to come into the store?

You do not need a medical card to enter our store, but you must be 18 years or older to purchase retail items.

Do I have to have a Michigan medical marijuana card to purchase medication?

You must have a medical marijuana card from Michigan or another medical state. Michigan has reciprocity which allows us to accept medical certification from other medical states, as long as you also have a picture id from that state.

Where can I find a doctor?

Our most current information for doctors who are cannabis friendly can be found here. We do not endorse any particular doctor/s, but offer this information for your convenience.

Where does your medicine come from?

All of our medicine is supplied by local caregivers and is grown here in the Upper Peninsula.

Do you have clones or plants for sale?

Not at this time.

Do you purchase overages from caregivers?

Yes, we purchase from a number of local caregivers. If you are interested in selling your overages please call the store for more information and to prearrange.